Time & Location
Oct 09, 2021, 2:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Fire Island Lighthouse, 1 Burma Rd, Fire Island, NY 11706, USA
About the Event
An afternoon craft beer tasting and gathering in support of the Fire Island Lighthouse Preservation Society- an organization dedicated to the restoration and education of our local historic maritime site.
This year's Honorees will be:
Audrey Clancey Norris and The Norris Family
-PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW-
Polocies & Protocols:
- 21+ only. Must have valid ID upon entry. In the event guests are unable to show valid id, no refunds will be offered.
- In response to covid-19 safety, guests will be permitted to bring their own food and picnic at the event. Tables will be set up to consume food.
- NO outside alcohol will be allowed at the event or on the premises.
- At this time, social distancing is required on the terrace of the lighthouse. In the event guests are unable to socially distance themselves, masks will be required.
- Socially distant drinking stations will be available
- There is a mask mandate INSIDE the lighthouse. If you need to use the restroom please be prepared to wear a mask.
- All covid-19 related mandates are subject to change per National Park Service guidelines.
- Masks and sanitizing stations will be provided
- All exits are final
- Tasting pours only
- No pets or children
- Drink responsibly
- All bags subject to check
- The event will run rain or shine
- In the event of a cancellation due to covid - guests will be refunded.
- We appreciate your compliance during this unique time. Guests who fail to observe policies will be removed from the event and the premises.
VIP Early Access Ticket
Doors Open 2:00pm Event Ends 5:00pm$60.00+$1.50 service feeSold Out
Doors Open 2:30pm Event Ends 5:00pm$45.00+$1.13 service fee